The Fusker Button
The fusker button is a small one-line application that preforms a fusker on a given site.
It's that small that it can be saved as a bookmark and it can also run form out of that bookmark.
And this is how you make this bookmarklet :
For firefox users:
1. Make sure your Links or Bookmarks toolbar is enabled: View > Toolbars > Bookmarks/Links
2. Drag the button below to your bookmarks toolbar.
For IE users:
1. Right click the button.
2. Add to favorites. (you may get a warning, just accept it)
3. Place it on your Favorites toolbar.
The syntax is the same as from most fuskers "http://www.yoursite.com/images/[0001-0100].jpg"
Go to http://www.google.com
(or any other common site).
Click the fusker bookmarklet.
Copy this "http://fhgpics.spacash.com/cwm/100/3030/p/00837/00[01-20].jpg" into the prompt box.
Click "OK" and enjoy your fusker....
Important things to know:
- If you click the fuskerbookmark you must be on an other webpage (.html) and not on just a picture or a blank page.
- The site your fuskering may think that the site your on is the site who's doing it ..... So don't do it on your favorite
forum... go to http://www.fbi.gov instead ;-) (or http://www.google.com) .
- If you mess up with the syntax of the fusker the script will mess up too, there is no error handling.
- The fusker may use the same background as the site your on.
- If you want to restore the site you where on after making the fusker just click the refresh button.
- There may, and must, be only one '[' and one ']' inside the link.
- Only the length of the first number is important so [0004-50] will be the same as [0004-0050]
- There may be maximal 5 preceding zero's. ( [000004-...] )
You may not use the fuskerbutton with the purpose to show illegal contend.
You may not use the fusker button with the purpose to damage other sites.
You are responsible for the use of the fuskerbutton.